Happy birthday to us!
October marks 18 years since brightfive was founded, all the way back in 2003.
If brightfive were a person, that would mean they could legally:
- Legally buy alcohol in a pub (woo hoo!)
- Drive a bus
- Ride a motorbike above 125cc
- Get married or enter into a Civil Partnership, without parental consent
- Buy fireworks
- Vote in an election and stand for election as an MP, local councillor or mayor
- Be tried as an adult in court
- Register as an organ donor
So, now we're officially of age, we'll certainly be having a drink or two. A massive thank you to all our clients, colleagues and partners for their support over the past two decades. Hip, hip, hooray!