Built nearly six hundred years ago by one of Ireland's greatest chieftans, Cormac MacCarthy, and has been attracting attention ever since.
Blarney Castle, as viewed by the visitor today, is the third to have been erected on this site. The first building in the tenth century was a wooden structure. Around 1210 A.D. this was replaced by a stone structure which had the entrance some twenty feet above the ground on the north face.
This building was demolished for foundations. In 1446 the third castle was built by Dermot McCarthy, King of Munster of which the keep still remains standing.
Nunc ultrices ex eget sapien condimentum, vitae volutpat tortor venenatis. Nulla rhoncus magna a sapien tempus aliquet eu quis tortor.
Nunc neque ipsum, congue eget commodo eget, sollicitudin nec lectus. Integer mollis dignissim lorem, eu rutrum mauris varius a.
Maecenas vel ipsum ut quam eleifend luctus a nec est. Nam ut elit nulla. Pellentesque lacinia sem sem, sed ultrices ipsum faucibus nec. Vivamus quam tellus, iaculis nec leo ac, scelerisque vulputate tellus. Nulla lobortis, nibh vel sodales eleifend, nisl ex faucibus lectus, interdum varius ipsum augue eu elit. Aliquam sapien ex, accumsan et imperdiet vitae, maximus sit amet nunc. Aliquam vitae dolor posuere, vehicula felis id, tristique erat.